A half day trip by speed boat to visit landmarks in Krabi. A journey start from Krabi to Railay beach where a large limestone cliff is awaiting for rock climbers to explore. Then visit the "Unseen Thailand" sandy walkway which joining 3 islands during the low tide. Take a photo with the iconic chicken's head rock formation at Chicken island. Snorkeling to see beautiful coral reef and colourful fish at Si island. Enjoy picnic lunch and relax on the beach of Poda island.
7:50-8:30 hrs. Pick up from hotel in Krabi to Phi Phi tour pier, Ao Nang.
9:00 hrs. Getting on the speed boat. Heading to Phra Nang cave beach.
9:30 hrs. Arrive at Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Phra Nang Cave: Learn aboutl history of the spirit house and how local fishermen give offerings to this goddess.
- Railay beach: Large limestone rock that is popular for rock climbing.
10:30 hrs. Visit Tup island. Exploring the beach and snorkeling in crystal clear water. When the tide is low you can walk along the sandy causeway which is joining 3 islands together.
11:00 hrs. Visit Chicken island, a natural limestone rock formation with the shape of a chicken's head.
11:15 hrs. Visit Si island. A limestone island with beautiful coral reef and various colourful marine life which is good for snorkeling.
12:00 hrs. Visit Poda island. Enjoy picnic Thai lunch and free time to relax on the beach.
14:00 hrs. Arrive at the pier and return to hotel.
Know before you go
- Minimum 6 people per trip, please check the availability via email to [email protected] before booking
- This program is start from Krabi.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, swim wear and towel.
- This activity is not recommended for infant, elder, pregnant, person with health condition.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282