The half day Krabi 4 island tour by speed boat takes you to visit must-see landmarks in Krabi. The journey starts from Krabi to Railay beach where a large limestone cliff awaits excited rock climbers. Then visit the "Unseen Thailand" sandy walkway which joins 3 islands during the low tide. Take a photo with the iconic chicken's head rock formation at Chicken island. Snorkeling to see beautiful coral reefs and colorful fish at Si island. Enjoy a picnic lunch and relax on the beach of Poda island.
7:50-8:30 hrs. Pick up from hotel in Krabi to Phi Phi tour pier, Ao Nang.
9:00 hrs. Getting on the speed boat. Heading to Phra Nang cave beach.
9:30 hrs. Arrive at Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Phra Nang Cave: Learn aboutl history of the spirit house and how local fishermen give offerings to this goddess.
- Railay beach: Large limestone rock that is popular for rock climbing.
10:30 hrs. Visit Tup island. Exploring the beach and snorkeling in crystal clear water. When the tide is low you can walk along the sandy causeway which is joining 3 islands together.
11:00 hrs. Visit Chicken island, a natural limestone rock formation with the shape of a chicken's head.
11:15 hrs. Visit Si island. A limestone island with beautiful coral reef and various colourful marine life which is good for snorkeling.
12:00 hrs. Visit Poda island. Enjoy picnic Thai lunch and free time to relax on the beach.
14:00 hrs. Arrive at the pier and return to hotel.
Know before you go on the Krabi 4 island tour
- Minimum 6 people per trip, please check the availability via email to [email protected] before booking
- This program is start from Krabi.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, swim wear and towel.
- This activity is not recommended for infant, elder, pregnant, person with health condition.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on WhatsApp (+66)95-5048282