Let’s experience Thailand’s pride together through our 4 well-designed rubber zones.
1. THE PLANTATION : With the cool projection mapping, you’ll discover why rubber has become Thailand’s key economic crop. Moreover, you will get to venture into a rubber park among creativelooking rubber trees and have a fun and exciting rubbery experience.
2. THE FACTORY : With the mini rubber factory model and our virtual guides or “rubber gang”, you’ll experience the amazing transformation of rubber, from the plantation, production of concentrated latex and many advanced production techniques, to the resulting products found in everyday life.
3. RUBBER IN LIFE : Here, you will experience stunning range of rubber usage in everyday life - from balls to automotive components to trying on gigantic rubber shoes.
4. RUBBER FANTASY : Wander into a fantastic world under the concept of “when everything is made of bouncy rubber” and discover the unexpected joys through fascinating themed Zones!
- THE JUNGLE Be amazed by the full range of animals made of rubber from Thailand’s tropical forests.
- THAI SWEETS Be surprised by the recreations of Thailand’s most famous dishes and snacks in a gigantic rubber forms.
- UNDER THE SEA Be dazzled by the amazing marine life, like you were diving into the beautiful underwater world yourself.
- INSPIRATION Be inspired by the creative innovations of rubber design.
Facilities for wheelchair user.
- Rubberland provide facilities for people using wheelchair.
- Parking space
- Rubber goods shop
Rubberland is located at Sukhumvit road near Pattaya city. The best way to come is by private vehicle or metered taxi. Also Rubberland provide free shuttle service from hotel in Pattaya.
BY PRIVATE CAR
1. From Rayong, travel to South Pattaya, along Sukhumvit road heading in the direction of North Pattaya. Rubberland is located on the left side of South Pattaya crossroad (Before Central Pattaya crossroad).
2. From Naklua District, travel along Sukhumvit road towards Rayong. Rubberland is located on the right side of the road, opposite of Sukhumvit Pattaya 63 Alley (Near Caltex gas station).
3. From Bangkok, travel on Bangkok – Chonburi motorway (Highway No. 7), towards Pattaya. Rubberland is located on the right side of the road, opposite of Sukhumvit Pattaya 63 Alley (Near Caltex gas station).
BY FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE
Pick-up time (Depend on hotel location) 10:30-10:45 hrs., 12:30-12:45 hrs., 14:30-14:45 hrs., 16:30-16:45 hrs.
Depart from Rubberland 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 hrs.
Take local train no.283 (weekday) or rapid train no.997 (weekday) depart from Bangkok station to Pattaya station then take a local taxi to Rubberland.
Take Bangkok-Pattaya bus at Ekkamai Bus Terminal and then take either taxi or local transport to Rubberland.
42 Moo 9, Sukhumvit Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20150