Due to the effect of COVID-19, the customers who have booked tickets via www.ticket2attraction.com for travel during 26th March - 30th April 2021 can request for
- Postpone booking or keep the booking for use on later date.
- In case of temporary closure of the attraction by the operator, the company will issue refund to the customer's payment channel (credit card, PayPal or money transfer). However, for credit card, there is 3.5% transaction fee which will be deducted from the total refund amount.
The process of cancellation / postpone service date or refund
- Contact by email [email protected] including with your name, order number and preferred solution.
- We will reply with a confirmation status of your request within 1 business days.
- In case of refunds, customer will received refund via the same payment channel (credit card will be 3.5 % bank fee from total amount) and process takes about 45 business days.